Why Do You Need Media Training?
Media Training Can Elevate You from an “Information Resource” to a Charismatic, Fascinating Guest.
Discover how to give an unforgettable interview, every time:
• Know exactly what to do if they ask you the “wrong” questions.
• Talk about your book in the “story-telling” mode that audiences love.
• Deliver a terrific radio spot, even if you just have 4 minutes and 32 seconds.
• Discover the top 3 secrets to a successful podcast.
• “Give great TV” by making it 1) an audience experience and 2) ultra-visual
• Have fun with your editor or host and give great “edutainment”
• Can you deliver a polished, practice, unforgettable interview anytime, anywhere – from home, in your car, and between meetings, even if they ask you the wrong questions? Absolutely!
• Can you learn the secret of charisma, why you have it already, and how to bring it out? Absolutely!
• Can you have actually fun during an interview, so that your host and audience relax and want to “follow you anywhere?” Absolutely.
• The #1 secret to a top-notch interview: Help the media do their job.
• Define your 3 most important points in any interview
• Flexibility: discover story angles you didn’t know you had
• The Segue: elegantly steer the interview to the point you want to make
• Cliffhangers: create a terrific interview for radio or TV
• Discover your 3 best soundbites about you and your book
• Discover the differences between a fiction and non-fiction interview
Take Control of Your Interview
Turn Any Situation to Your Advantage
• Are you shy? Discover how to turn shyness into your secret weapon
• Discover how to tailor your interview for local or national outlets
• If you need them, discover your 3 best take-aways for podcast interviews
• How to give the right answers if they ask you the “wrong” question
• How to deflect questions you don’t want to answer
• Use a challenging question to your advantage
• Switch from peer-talk to public-talk
• Discover 3 ways to make your TV segment visual, and more compelling
• What do you do with your hands in a TV interview?
• What does a radio host look for in a guest?
• Eliminate “unhearable words”
• Discover the 3 best ways to relax on a TV interview
• Don’t “hide behind” your information; tell us your story instead
• Discover how to tie your book into topical or current events
• Discover how Media Training can elevate you from an information resource to a charismatic, fascinating guest who your readers and listeners can’t forget.
Get Started Today - Free 15 Minute Filmmaker PR Consultation
PR for filmmakers
1023 N. Hollywood Way, #105, Burbank, CA 91505
Please note: Email requests may take up to 24 hours for response